- The Wheego Whip is:
- An all-electric, street legal, Low Speed Vehicle-better known as an LSV.
- Built upon a contemporary automotive platform.
- A fully loaded, two-passenger automobile with fit, finish and features that compete with any subcompact car on the market.
- Quick Facts:
- Speeds up to 25/35 mph (programmable, depending on state laws)
- Recharges using a standard 120v outlet (can also use optional 240v for faster charge)
- Full charge takes about 10 hours
- Up to 40 mile range per charge
- Not a hybrid. Zero emissions. No gas required
- About 40 miles per charge
Time to charge from 50% to 100%
- About 5 hours on a 220V/240V outlet
- Two seats plus plenty of room for your groceries and gear
- Power-assisted front disc brakes / rear drum brakes
- Proportional regenerative braking system
- Manual 4-way adjustable driver seat
- AM/FM CD Radio with MP3/USB
- Rear window electric defroster
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Power locks & Keyless entry
- Electric outside mirrors
- 115V Lithium batteries
- Windshield defroster
- Power windows
- Power steering
- Cabin heater
- Eco meter
Air Condition is optional
- Red, White, Blue, Black, Silver, Green
- Customer Car Program Powered by EasyCare. 12 months at No Charge, Dent Repair, Key Replacement, Personal Concierge Service, Roadside Assistance
- MSRP $22,785 including freight and options.
- Qualifies for Federal Tax Credit.
- Ask us about State and Local Tax Credits.
We are currently selling our in-stock Fully Loaded Whip demo electric cars for as low as $11,995 plus tax, tag, title and fees.